LEAD

3 sachets of passion

It is true...
Everything that goes up must surely come down_Even men's genital erection.
.
.
I was listening to 'Hotline Bling' by 'Drake' when I began to hear a seductive scream outside.
At first, it sounded like it was coming from my neighbours room. Her husband just arrived after a 3-month aimless tour and it's inevitable for them to have a first night over without a 'give and take' session on bed.
.
Not that I have a dirty mind but I do understand that 'body no be firewood'.
.
The sound came stronger and more tense. Meaner that it exceeded my thoughts....
.
.
Throughout the night, 'everything that goes up must come down' was the sound's tune.
Silence_____Noise_____Silence_____Noise. I slept off
.
Early the next morning, I met a certain set of people in front of my house. It was unusual.
Yes, unusual because they weren't there to mourn. They were rejoicing.
.
My neighbour, though not the supposed one has just given birth to a skinny baby boy.
.
Skinny or bouncing, baby is baby and born is born so help me congratulate her.
.
.
.
Picture not disclosed.
Maybe because it never happened.
'Na the 3 sachets of passion dey work for my body.
.
.
©Micheal Ace
Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog