LEAD


Early this morning, I can't really tell what brought me outside around 7am.
I sat on a 'It-was-strong' couch looking at the things the awesome God has done.
.
Then, I began to hear a faint voice which seemed like a cry. I was not scared but I knew my legs were well placed immediately and I adjusted my sitting to a balanced gravity.
The voice came nearer then I realised it was an evangelist {Not those money-minded gospel artists that pretend to be one}. The man wore a white garment like those of 'Cherubim and Seraphim' only that I could not say if he's the owner; it was kind of oversize {My father dash me}.
.
I listened to him and I was quite attentive. Maybe because my earpiece was damaged.
Then I saw him stop beside a very expensive car {I did not bother to check the maker and model because mere seeing it, I knew the whole of my father's house couldn't buy it}.
.
He peeped and began his preaching again but this time, he directed it to the man behind the wheel and lady beside him whom I supposed would be his wife {Or side-chick}.
.
He preached about 'hell' and 'kingdom of God'. He spoke about the beauty and Comfort that exist in heaven. He lamented about traumas in this world of ours and the hope of joy in the arms of God and bossom of 'Abraham'.
.
Few minutes later, the man rolled up his side-glass, ignited the engine, eyed the preacher in a respectful manner and zoomed off. { Holy spirit did help the preacher to quickly withdraw his legs. If not, it would have been another story}
.
Then I thought to myself. What other joy would a obviously poor man preach to a rich and comfortable that would make any sense to him?.
What hope would be of importance to a man who already has wealth in his purse?
.
Most times, when the world is sweet for a man, it would be impossible to think of heaven.
He might say; "what other good tiding exist there that I don't have here?".
.
The bible says: "Money is the wheel of good gospel".
I just think it's time our preachers start doing their evangelism in 'E.O.Ds', 'Range Rovers', 'Honda', 'B.M.W', 'KIA' etc so that the world can see that the heaven they preach is a place of abundant wealth and not penury.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And
I did not forget to keep quit and leave to my room.
"I cannot come and go and let the holy spirit slap me".
.
.
.
.
Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld
Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog