LEAD

Help Me! What Do I Do To Get Her To Love Me Again?

Sadee

“Hello please post on Naijaloaded with my real name if you want. I need help.

I am Bola from Mushin but grew up in Ikorodu. There is this girl I was dating. She liked me because I was a bad boy and made her happy.

I used to smoke before but she was the one that helped me overcome it. Sade helped change me to a better person. I quit all my bad habits because of her. I had plans to marry her because i loved her so much.

Last month, I was invited to a party by my friends and to my disbelief, I saw Sade with another goodlooking guy.. I wanted to confront her but my friends told me not to. I wanted her to see me that i saw her with him, she did and was speechless. Then I left the party angrily.

I returned with “Ereku” boys from my area and they beat up the guy mercilessly. Sade was shocked.

Now she doesn’t want to talk to me. I allowed love get to me in that party and i regret my actions. Well She is happily with this guy now and I cant take it.

I am thinking to arrange guys to beat him again cause I have begged Sade and she has refused. She is now avoiding me. Please help me on what to do”

The post Help Me! What Do I Do To Get Her To Love Me Again? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog