LEAD

Ronaldo Wins Golden Shoe Award

image

Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo has received the Golden Boot award for a record fourth time after topping Europe’s goalscoring charts for the 2014/15 season.

The player scored 48 goals in 35 La Liga appearances last season to win the award.

This feat means Ronaldo is the first players to win the prestigious award for a record four times.

“What a special moment in my professional life!” He wrote on his Facebok page.

“Winning four Golden Boots is a privilege for me and I’ll keep challenging myself because I want to do better every time and I want to keep chasing for more records.

“I have to thank everyone in Real Madrid that made this possible and we want to keep winning more titles and more trophies. Thank you everyone.”

The post Ronaldo Wins Golden Shoe Award appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog