LEAD

Please Advice!! I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have s*x With Me

woman-crying

I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister’s friend.

The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek.

My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects.

I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now.

Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.

The post Please Advice!! I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have s*x With Me appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog