LEAD

Chelsea: Ancelotti Wants Premier League Return

image

Ex Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has expressed his desire to return to the Premier League, further exacerbating the heat on Jose Mourinho. Naijaloaded understands.

The Italian was once Chelsea’s boss, winning the Premier League and FA Cup during his tenor.

With two wins from eight games, Jose Mourinho is under pressure despite a statement backing him from Chelsea’s owner Roman Abramovich.

Caro Ancelotti is currently on holiday after being sacked by Real Madrid in the summer and speaking to MirrorFootball, the 56-year old revealed he could make a shock return to English football.

“Where will I go? Where they call me. I will talk, evaluate and decide. Up until a few weeks ago, I was scared someone would call, but now I feel like I’m getting closer to that comeback.

“I’d like to go back to the Premier League. It is the ideal environment not for football, but for the ‘game’ around football”

“You can work with the right amount of pressure, the necessary detachment and calm. Before I quit, I’d like to have another experience in England.”

Chelsea fans, do you want Carlo Ancelotti as your Manager again?

The post Chelsea: Ancelotti Wants Premier League Return appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog