LEAD

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School (Read This Interesting Article)

kids-school

WARNING:- This Article was not Posted to discourage anyone from going to School, Just an Eye Opener to think more wide.

Read below:-

Sometimes I want to regret going to school because arguably I still fail to see the reasons or benefits of going to school.

Yesterday a friend of mine whose parents took him to learn electrical on cars after primary school, went to withdraw 1.5m to purchase a jeep. His story building is near completion, married and blessed with 2 wonderful kids. We all know what it takes to have a story building in Lagos, This my friend barely reads a simple sentence.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not envious of him rather I’m happy but today, I’d to take a seat and remembered how he convinced me to join him in learning this same handiwork that has made him the prospective landlord and car owner that he’s today while I chose to go to school to acquire a certificate only to have graduated and served fathers land without a job to even make boast of. I also have some friends who dropped after secondary school, today they are all married and living good…

It’s kinda annoying and I don’t know if to say regrettable for going to school because it has not even paid off. The annoying aspect self is most jobs today can’t even foot one’s expenses and bills due to the hash economy and almost every job you get today is contract base, so one begins to think what is the purpose of spending several years reading without any tangible benefit awaiting stresslessly.

Guys, Drop your Comments lets make this Post interesting…

The post Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School (Read This Interesting Article) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog