LEAD

Micheal Ace:Beyounce(One woman,one nation)



Beyounce
(One woman one kingdom)

Epidode 1

We can bury this hatchet...someone ask,when?
I gave an answer...when you are ready to surrender your all.

I was still at the camp when i thought of quiting for there was no much i could see just that my brothers get armoured and set for warfield

My immediate brother then came home one afternoon,he saw me at a distance and could capture a viewof my countenance
He knew what i wanted but gave me what i needed,he held me by arm and off we went to the Warfield

I never told beyounce i was going to war,i had just failed my promise
So i decided to do all in a snap before i let the cat out.


Having a glimpse of the scene,a little drop of hot tears escaped and what the hell do i see?...
Left alone by my brother, i ran up in despiration,bent to pick asword from a wasted owner.
Oops
Before i could make the sword to fight,before i straightened my back,i had seen the tipy mouth of arrow which pierced through my back
I tried a look at the shooter,the onewho was so dumb as to know am the only son of beyounce

But my eyes shut faster than my view,he escaped my sight as i fell flat on the ground
Yo,I died.




Watch out for Beyounce(Episode 2)

Micheal Ace
©ACEworld

Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog