LEAD

Congrats: Jim Iyke Is A Father! See First Photo Of His Baby Boy

Jim-Iyke

Nollywood actor Jim Iyke kept his relationship with 23 year old Lithuanian girlfriend Dana Kinduryte well under wraps.

5

The couple who met last year have welcomed their first child together – a baby boy born on the 1st of September at the Grady Hospital, Atlanta.

According to reports, Jim Iyke kept this relationship a closely guarded secret because “After trying a few relationships in the industry at home, I didn’t want the circus and misconceptions that came from close scrutiny so I spared no expense and resources to protect this relationship and my baby. This time last year I was in depression over my mom’s death. This time around I’m in tears of joy”

Photo Credit: African Eye

The post Congrats: Jim Iyke Is A Father! See First Photo Of His Baby Boy appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog