LEAD

Internet Users!! What Consumes Most Of Your Mobile Data?

voice-calling-apps

It can really be frustrating chatting with someone who is very conscious of their data consumption.

After 2 seconds, turns network off in order to conserve data lol.

That makes me wonder the data consumption rate of the application they use.

Though I know the data consumption rate of apps and various internet activities differs. Some may say it’s whatsapp while other will say snapchat or any other app.

For me, YouTube, Instagram & Snapchat consumes most of my of my data, though I try as much as I can to avoid them sometimes.

How about you?

The post Internet Users!! What Consumes Most Of Your Mobile Data? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog