LEAD

90% Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This – Are You?

Young Student Crying in Class

When we pass, we proudly claim the glory but when things do not come the way we wanted it, we shift the blame.

I asked a colleague about her result just the week, she told me it was fine. I asked for a particular course we all are afraid of and she proudly said ” I had A in it”. I requested for another course and she replied; ” They gave me 32 (F). In my subconscious state, I asked, “Who gave you”?.

The statement is very common in our secondary and tertiary institutions.

Nobody wants to agree they Failed on their own, Someone gave them F but if they Scored A, Noboy gave them, They passed it themselves :)

Are you guilty of this?

The post 90% Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This – Are You? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog