LEAD

Joke Of The Day:- Akpors and The Smart Doctor

joke

A doctor in my hood wrote on his clinic signboard, “Any treatment is #10,000 and if we cannot treat you, we will pay you #20,000.

Wanting the #20,000 for himself, Akpors came to me and explained what he saw.

Then we went to the doctor and Akpors said:

“I can’t feel any taste.

The doctor asked a nurse to give Akpors a few drops of medicine from box 22.

Upon taking the drops, Akpors shouted, “O stop! It is urine!”

The doctor said, “Congratulation s, your sense of taste is back now.”

Akpors, was very angry that he lost #10,000.

He came back 2 weeks later to my house and begged me to borrow him #10,000 and promised to win this time.

Determined to get #20,000, when we go there, The following conversation took place between Akpors and the doctor again:

AKPORS: I lost my memory.
DOCTOR: Nurse! Please give this man some drops of medicine from box 22.
AKPORS: Wait doctor! But that medicine is for sense of taste.
DOCTOR: Congratulations , your memory is back!

Akpors Fainted!!!

Have a Wonderful Day ahead!!

The post Joke Of The Day:- Akpors and The Smart Doctor appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.



Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog