LEAD

Notorious B.I.G.: New Album With Previously Unreleased Tracks Coming

Faith Evans Notorious B.I.G. Album

Something BIG is happening in music! Notorious B.I.G.’s former wife, Faith Evans, revealed in an interview on Nov. 18 that she”ll be releasing a joint album with her late husband, featuring many unheard tracks by the rapper.

Two decades after his death, people are still obsessing over the late Christopher Wallace’s (a.k.a. Notorious B.I.G. or Biggie Smalls) music. Fortunately for the fans, Notorious B.I.G.’s former wife, Faith Evans, revealed in an interview with HipHollywood on Nov. 18 that she plans to release a joint album with her late husband.

Faith Evans & Notorious B.I.G. Album: ‘The King and I’ To Feature Unheard Songs

Faith revealed that she has had this project on her mind for a long time.
“I’m about to start working on a very special musical project with me and B.I.G.,” Faith said in the interview, according to MTV. “It’s something I’ve been thinking about doing for many years, so I’ve finally got all my ducks in a row to try and make it happen.”
The album, which will likely be released in a year, will be titled The King and I. It’s inspired by Natalie Cole‘s cover album Unforgettable… with Love. 
“It’s definitely unheard music,” Faith continued. “Unheard music in the presentation of it — that’s what I will say.”

Faith Evans & Celebs Remember Notorious B.I.G.

Notorious B.I.G.’s legacy has not died down since his death. On March 10, the 17th anniversary of his death, many celebrities, including Faith took to Twitter to remember the “Mo Money, Mo Problems” rapper.
“17 years ago 2day my world was changed 4ever. We love and miss you Christopher GL Wallace! #RestInPeace #B.I.G.!!,” Faith tweeted.
Other celebs to pay their respects included Diddy, Lil’ Kim, Keyshia Cole, Maxwell, and Fat Joe.

So 9jacruzers, are YOU excited to hear new tracks from Notorious B.I.G.? Sound off below!
Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog