LEAD

Ignore My Size, I Have A Big D*ck, Comedian Julius Agwu Says


Do not judge a book by its cover, or in this case a penis size by the size of its carrier…
Julius pics NL Ignore My Size, I Have A Dig D*ck, Comedian Julius Agwu Says
Julius Agwu has a healthy-sized penis and he has absolutely no problem letting us know this.
The saying goes, ‘do not judge a book by its cover‘ and Julius Agwu proved this to be quite the case when he admitted to Hot Pulse in an interview section  that he’s quite endowed in his southern region.
We had asked the comedy don to share with us, something no one else knew about him and he knocked the socks out of us when he blurted:
“I have a big d**k!”
There you have it people, big things sometimes come in small packages…
Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog