LEAD

Top 5 Traits of Irresistible Women

When I talk about 5 traits of irresistible women, I do not simply see it from the perspective of the opposite sex. This list of traits is applicable to both sexes, and is in my view what makes an irresistible person. Even though society is instinctively drawn to beautiful people, (I am so guilty of this!) I shall not elaborate on what is pleasing to the eyes, because they are not what is truly important.  Ok! let’s cut to the chase and get straight to the point(s).
1. She’s Comfortable and Largely Confident of Who She is 
Source: http://bussykween.tumblr.com/post/76357531770/role-model

Women who are comfortable with themselves don’t see the need to seek assurance from the number of friends she has or how popular she appears to be. I find women like who exhibit these traits to be remarkably rare (which is why this is on top of my list)- It’s so common to throw and fish for praises nowadays on social media, and it’s difficult to know which are actually genuine. Someone who’s confident of herself doesn’t need the affirmation of others, and yeah that’s really something!

2. She Reads… Good Books 


I would pick a girl who reads over one who dresses well, any day! People who read widely are more knowledgeable and self-aware – these are important factors when it comes to holding a good conversation. You walk down the street and you’d often see pretty girls who are fashionably dressed. But if you happen to chance upon one with a good book in hand, quietly sitting by a café reading – she’s the real deal.

3. Has the Ability to Connect and Empathize 

Granted, women are generally more emotional than logical, this is because we are more aware of our feelings and empathizing often comes as second nature. The awareness though, does not come easy. To be able to connect with you through a proper stimulating conversation is pretty damn attractive.

4. One Who Exudes Positive Energy 

Not too long ago, I met someone who was incredibly animated and lively. Throughout our conversation, I was stunned by her, feeding off her good vibes and was absolutely captivated. I then realized that her enthusiasm in life is contagious, women like her help others feel good about themselves, intentionally or unintentionally.

5. Great Cooking Skills


Now this is truly a no brainer, but come ‘on – a lot of women out there can cook but only a handful can do it really well. I’m sure I speak on behalf of many here icon wink Top 5 Traits of Irresistible Women Sometimes I scroll through the feeds on my social media accounts and I look at those dishes after dishes or baked goodies by these amazing ladies and I find myself wishing that I’m their soul mate T.T
I think I speak for many here, but between two individuals, when there are further interactions, what draws you in at the start; be it the large alluring eyes; the exquisitely shaped face or the voluptuous body, becomes increasingly insignificant. Beauty is more than skin-deep, and what we look for in a life partner is often very different.
Essentially this list of traits above acts as guidelines for me to follow – so I can maybe, one day, meet my own standards of an irresistible woman :p Oh and every girl out there should their own list too – Most importantly it should be a carefully crafted tabulation of what you are comfortable with and what you believe in, definitely not by the standards given by others.
Previous
Next Post »

Whats Your Experience Like On Our Blog